Do you want to create a demo video for your Web site? Are you developing a help guide for your service and want to make it easier to use and understand? Are you working with customers trouble issues and want to get a better feedback from them? You need a screencast.
What is a screencast? Wikipedia says: a screencast is a digital recording of computer screen output, also known as a video screen capture, often containing audio narration. Just as a screenshot is a picture of a user's screen, a screencast is essentially a movie of what a user sees on their monitor.
We can help you to make it easy, intuitive and hassle-free. You will get your screencast recorded and uploaded within few clicks. You can download it to your computer. And you can share it with anyone.
Shotscreen.com - is a dedicated service for creating, managing and sharing screen casts online.
Do you know about our advantages?
Sounds interesting? Our demo is coming soon.
- No software needs to be installed. All you need is a Web browser.
- No worries about expensive storage and maintenance. Servers can be a headache and it's on us!
- No charges for network bandwidth or computer time.
- No compatibility issues. Our service works on Mac's, PC's, Linux'es and even something else.
- No training needed. Our site is easy and straight forwarded. Our support is always here to help you.